Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  The genesis of this blog is that Facebook drives me crazy, with its ever-changing format and all the nonsense that's there.  It's not because I think what I have to say is more important that what others post, but I just don't need to know what Sally in Nebraska ate for breakfast!  But, trust me, if you follow me for very long, you will -- at times -- hear what I had for breakfast, or I might even share a recipe with you.

I'm not really sure the point of my blog except that I have a lot to say!  So here goes nothin'.  I'm canceling my Facebook page & if you're following me, it's probably because you've been invited to join me, to embark on this new phase of my life with me, to laugh & to cry with me... well, maybe not the crying part.  (I'll save that for the private spaces of my home... like the closet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment