Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shape & Mold Me, Please

I have been amazed the last couple of days.  I am helping conduct interviews for a vacancy and one of the questions is something like, "tell me what the best co-worker looks like to you."  uh-oh.  I've really got to raise the bar.  I think I'm failing miserably and for that, I am truly sorry.  

There will soon be a laminated card at my workspace that indicates what all those qualities are that people look for in a good co-worker, so that I can be the best that I can be.  For so many years I have existed in my own bubble, and now it is time to make a change.  


There are so many changes on the horizon.  Just like my last posting with shedding the leaves and preparing for re-birth, I will attempt to make changes in who I am as I move forward this season to make myself into a better co-worker, wife, mother, friend, and Christian.  There is always room for improvement & now is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment