Thursday, October 6, 2011

Points to Ponder

Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computers died yesterday at the age of 56.  Below I include a quote that touched me today. Although I don't believe I own one Apple product (except maybe a Gala or a Golden Delicious), from what I have read, Jobs was one amazing man, both in his personal life & what he did for the techno industry.  The vision that he had was incredible.  Look where we have come... from a computer that took up an entire room to a little thing you stick in your pocket that will satisfy your musical cravings for eons to come (not to mention all the inventions in between that people can't live without these days).  Unbelievable!

  “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me.  
Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… 
that’s what matters to me.”
~Jobs, 1993                      

May we all strive to do something wonderful today!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment