Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amazing Love

Yesterday, being the 20th anniversary of (as hubby puts it) Frog & Princess getting married, we celebrated with a wonderful, quiet dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant.  

This man's love for me is amazing!  Why would he even put up with me for 20 years?  First we have to go back 21 years when he actually decided it would be a good idea for me to accompany him on life's journey, knowing everything he knew about me then.  And he still thinks it's a good idea!  That's what I call amazing.
Our evening was complete with my handsome "frog" kneeling next to the table, presenting his "princess" with the most beautiful custom-made sapphire & diamond ring and asking me to marry him again and spend another 20 years together!  My response was similar to the one I gave when he asked me to marry him the first time.  (He is in so much trouble!)  It wasn't until late last night that he reminded me that I never answered him!

I'm felt a tad cheap, as my $4.99 purchase in the card aisle doesn't compare with the beautiful piece of jewelry that will soon adorn my hand (after a little sizing adjustment).  Our week will be topped off on Friday when we have a "personal chef" coming to the house to make us a romantic (onion-free) dinner.  I'll update later on in the weekend as to how it all goes.




~~

Anybody have any suggestions for a terrific "guy" birthday idea?  I am soooo in the doghouse!

Oh, and my answer...?  Yes, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment